Sunday, December 14, 2008

Basketball in Miami

One of the days I was visiting my brother in South Florida we were invited to eat lunch with my brother's boss in Miami. He told us to meet him at the Miami Heat arena. We went there and finally after waiting outside for him for an hour, he took us inside to play on the Miami Heat court, and then he left us there for 2 hours. It was fun to play there, but we were starving. When he came back, he gave us tickets to that night's game and gave me a tshirt to cover my Boston Celtics shirt. There was only 2 hours until the game, so it didn't make sense to drive back to Ft. Lauderdale (even though we didn't have a car), so my brother and I stuck around and had lunch and walked around Miami. (BTW, in the picture above, I actually made that shot!)

No comments: