Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Without a Car - Day 3

Day 3 of not using a car went smoothly.

I walked to Kendall Square (mystery time + 20 minutes), hopped on the [insert workplace] Shuttle (45 minutes), went about my [insert] work (8 hours), walked over to the gym (15 minutes), played vball (60 minutes), walked to the bus stop (20 minutes), took the bus back to Cambridge (45 minutes), rode the Red Line to Harvard Square (20 minutes), ate a double peanut butter bacon cheese burger with salad at Charlie's Kitchen while watching the first 1/4 of the Celtics Game (1 hour), walked to the Hair Cuttery (1 minute), got my mullet removed (30 minutes), and walked back to my apartment (25 minutes).

Below is a picture of the empty bus that I rode home on, although if you look closely there might be a person sitting in one of the front seats. It's dark so I can't tell.

No comments: